Tuesday 26 January 2016

Sara Carvosso Photography


Wellcome to the first ever post on what I plan to be a place to showcase my best photography away from my family blog. A place where I can build up a portfolio of my best pictures and dream to actually / maybe get work through it.

A little bit about me:

Hi I am Sara, I am a mum of 3 wonderful children and married to a very funny man. I started my love of photography at a friends wedding and somebody had a DSLR and I knew then I wanted one. My love for video goes back even further to when I was 8 years old and we were given an old tape video recorder. Funny enough I married a man that does that for a living so now inundated with Rendering and all that techneqcal talk. We brought our first DSLR in August 2012 funny enough it came on my  daughter birthday a Canon 60D. We started of with a massive wide angle lens for video and thus my l love of photography continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment